Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The end of an era {or Saga. Or something like that}

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was not exempt from being one of the many things that has snuck up on me! Honestly..I’m STILL wondering where August went!!!

Instead of my traditional Twilight inspired party before the movie comes out, this year I opted to do a Girl’s Night Out! And I am SO glad I did! It was nice to not be stressing about having a clean house and games and decorations and the whole she-bang!

I still put together a little goody-bag…cause that’s how I roll. Each item on the tag was included in the bag. And just so you know..I came up with it by.my.self! :) Non-pinterest inspiration!

IMG_9666 (2)

Go ahead. You can be jealous of our matching hair..and matching shirts! Cause you know you are!

IMG_9667 (2)IMG_9668 (2)

We ate dinner at Bravos! before heading over to the movie! There were 14 of us lovely ladies! And we had super sweet waitress, too! ♥

IMG_9676 (2)IMG_9674IMG_9679 (2)

The movie was so much fun! I am tempted to go watch it with Ben. After I have him watch the first one. He hasn’t seen it yet. {Breaking Dawn Part 1, that is…see’s seen the others! I don’t think I could handle catching up on all of them!! 4 years to watch them all? Maybe! 1 month? Not so much!}

I love this girl! She is SUCH a nut! After the movie..we weren’t ready to go home yet! So, we went out for some fro-yo. Yummy!

IMG_9683 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please. pretty please. with a cherry on top.