Tuesday, May 12, 2009

few and {far} between!

The {idea} of having a date night once a week sounds really good. Unfortunately, it's hard to even make it out on a date every 3 months! The last date we went on was for my birthday. That was what, in February?
We did luck out this past week. Ben got his mom to babysit for us, and we went out for an early mother's day date! We went to Outback. {Pretty much the only place we ever eat at, besides Jason's Deli!} I love love love their steaks. For dessert went over to the Skinny Dip for some frozen yogurt! Yummo!
This is what we looked like 3 months ago, getting ready to head out on our date:


And this is us last Friday:
{I still can't believe how much hair I had cut off!}
Humm...I think I've changed just a little bit! Maybe I need to get out more!

So, how do you guys manage to squeeze in quality time away from your children?


On another note, this little cutie had a dr.'s appointment this morning. I went and picked Pam up, headed over to Mt. Trashmore, dropped her and the boys off, then walked to Paisley's appointment. It is SUCH a beautiful day today!
Other than being told that Paisley is "absolutely perfect" {as if I didn't know that already!}, we found that that she is:
17 lbs 4 oz
and
26 1/4 inches long

which means that she is in the
75 % for weight
and
50 % for height

I think she is perfect {but it's also nice to hear the Dr. say that too!}


3 comments:

  1. Kate YOU LOOK SOOOOO GOOD! My mom said you've been working out a lot. You look beautiful with long hair, but I think the short hair is sassy and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youlook so good. Iam glad you guys got to go out! It is always nice to know you have someone there that can watch the kids for you guys!! How awesome. I don't have any ideas about getting away because we don't really have anyone here to watch Gordon so we never really goout. But boy I wish we could for dinner one night or something. Paisley is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete

please. pretty please. with a cherry on top.